Terms of Reference
Network of Organizations for Rural Development of Kosovo (NORDK) is looking for logistical support, event services and transport services for the activity: International Rural Women Day 2020
- Background Information
‘’P9302 – ADEN Project’’is implemented by Network of Organizations for Rural Development of Kosovo (NORDK) funded and supported by ‘’ We Effect ’’.
The overall objective of the project is:‘Empowerment of the NORDK, as an active, powerful and transparent network that represents interests of its members and CSOs in rural development sector, with special approach on gender mainstreaming ‘
The specific objectives are:
Specific Objective 1: Further organizational development of NORDK;
Specific Objective 2: Implementation of NORDK’s Strategy with special approach in gender mainstreaming;
Specific Objective 3: Protecting, promoting and addressing interests of NORDK members and CSO`s on issues concerning rural development sector and rural community through successful implementation of advocacy and lobby activities.
Specific Objective 4: Improvement of socio-economic status of women’s
- Objectives of the service
The overall objective of the service is to provide logistical support including (rent a conference room, lunch, refreshments and provide an organized transport for all women’s from 4-5 rural localities to the main venue of the event – and return route after conclusion of the day/event.
- Tasks and Responsibilities
The Service Provider / Company, is expected to:
- Work in close cooperation with managing staff of NORDK;
- To fulfill all criteria required according to this ToR;
- Outputs/ Deliverables by Service Provider:
- Provide logistical support (rent a space) with all equipments – 40 participants
- Provide a meal (lunch, refreshments) – 40 participants
- Provide a transport – 30 participants
- Transport has to be organized in a shuttle from 7-8 localities from different regions of Kosovo to the Municipality of Ferizaj (venue of the event) and the return route to respective localities after conclusion of the day / event.
- Qualifications and requirements
- Company – Business shall apply all standards and must be active business registered and functional according to the legislation;
- Company must offer all conditions and to match all measures against pandemic Covid-19 (distance, disinfectant supplies, hygiene conditions etc…);
- Shall have previous experience in providing conference, event and logistical services;
- Delivery and timing
The services should be possible for the 20th of October 2020.
The payment will be carried out after the finalization of services according to signed contract between two parties.
- Application procedure
Interested companies are advised to submit the offers by 17th October 2020, to the e-mail [email protected] ([email protected]) or through hard copy documentation in premises of NORDK, street UCK, 21000 Rahovec, Kosovo by including a profile of company, together with business certificate and financial proposal for all services.